This healthy and naturally sweetened strawberry-coconut milk is dairy free, vegan and nutritious.
I have always thought about how cool it would be to make a natural pink plant-based milk which is free from preservatives, chemicals and artificial colourings.and the curiousity in me finally actualised it. It all began with my mum coming home with 6 large mature coconut. Then two days later, a good friend of mine who is a farmer surprised me with a carton full of fresh strawberries. I guess the universe was working in my favour on this one.
- 2 large mature coconuts
- 5 cups of strawberry
- 1 litre coconut water
- Maple syrup
- Break coconut and cut cut them into tiny chunks
- Wash stawberries, hull and cut your strawberries into halves
- Add coconut and coconut water into a high speed blender and blend for 3 minutes
- Add strawberries to blended coconut and blend for another 3 minutes
- Pour the blended coconut and stwaberry into a nut milk bag and strain into a arge bowl gently squeezing all of the liquid out of the bag.
- Pour into glassess and add some maple syrup and enjoy.
” Health requires healthy food ” – Robert Urich